1.1 We are MPP MEDIA FZ LLC, at Creative City UAE Media Free Zone-registered company (“MPP Media FZ LLC”, “we”, “us” or “our”). References to “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you, the person(s) accessing any of our websites, applications or other media platforms (each a “Site” and collectively the “Sites”).
2.1 We may gather two types of information about you from a Site:
a: personal information, provided by you at the time of voluntary registration for the services offered by us such as (but not limited to) your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and nationality (“Personal Information”); and
b: aggregate information generated by our systems, which track traffic to our Sites but do not relate to you personally.
2.2 Your failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you.
2.3 By providing us with this Personal Information to us you acknowledge and agree that the information you provide is not secret.
3.1 We may disclose:
a: a any information that we gather about you to third parties for any purposes of providing you with additional services;
b: aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties;
c: your personal information to third parties, when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law; and
d: your personal information to third parties, provided we have your prior consent, which may be obtained at the time of collecting the information from you.
3.2 We will not share your Personal Information with any third party other than Mathrubhumi group companies unless you have provided your express consent. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff.
3.3 We will not transfer your Personal Information outside of the United Arab Emirates without your express consent to do so.
4.1 We may use your Personal Information:
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of our Sites;
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to provide further information to you about other sites and services or which we consider may be of interest to you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests; and
- for any other use for which you consent
4.2 We will seek your consent if we wish to use your Personal Information for purposes other than those for which you have previously agreed.
4.3 Although we take all reasonable measures to prevent unlawful access to Personal Information, we do not represent that no third party will unlawfully access your Personal Information and we suggest that you take all necessary precautions against this.
5.1 We may use the information generated by cookies to:
- To track traffic patterns to and from a Site;
- To ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and
- To enable you to enter a Site and use certain services and to visit registered user-only areas of a Site
6 We are not responsible for the data collection practices, the privacy policies or the content of sites other than our Sites, including any site which is accessible via a link from one of our Sites. You should contact the operators of those sites directly if you wish to enquire about their privacy policies and practices before providing your personal information to them.
7 Opting in and Opting Out
- opt out and not receive certain services or participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in to agree to be contacted by us in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to a Site, beta testing or promotional activities.
7.1 Holding, Correcting and Updating Information